- On August 29, 2014
In numerology each number has a vibration or energy that it is associated with. Everyone and everything also has an energy vibe. Inanimate objects like apartments, buildings, phones and even car have a vibrations in numerology. Do you have a favorite number or a number that you always notice? Take note of the energy of that number, it’s a clue to your personal vibe or what the universe is working on for you. Numbers are everywhere, if you pay attention to them they give you clues to the energy being generated by people and in places. You can also use numbers to create or change the energy around you or in a space.
We all have natural number vibrations based on our birthday. Inanimate objects receive energy from the number they are given for identification purposes like addresses, phone numbers, and license plates. To figure out your personal numbers or that of an object we use the Pythagorean Theorem. This theory teaches how numbers and letters can be broken down into a single digit from 1-9. You can break down your name and birth date to find your various personal vibrations. Here are a few that are relevant for energy boosting.
Calculating Numbers Using Numerology
- Your Life Path (what makes you happy, what you are at your best) add all the numbers in your birth date. A birthday of 5-5-2005 is a 8 Life Path energy
- Your Birthday (how others perceive you) is the day you were born . If you were born on August 16 your birthday number is 7 (1+6)
- Your address is the sum of the numbers in your address (452 Main st. is a 2 address) if you live in an apartment then it’s the number on your door ( Apt 7C is a 1 address)
Use this chart to translate letters into numbers. Find the letter in the chart, the number at the top of the column that it is in is the number it translates to. For example, K is 2, Z is 8, and C is 3
How to Boost Your Energy
Sometimes we need to strengthen or change our energy. This is really easy to do. Just add the number into your surroundings. Here are some examples:
- Do you need more money? Try writing 8 on a small piece of paper and slip it into your purse or wallet. You can also place an 8 in the area of your home where you pay your bills or manage your money. You are drawing the energy of financial increase and freedom to those areas.
- Need to boost your personal energy? Wear it on your shirt, on your hat, or around your neck. Find a piece of clothingor an accessory that has the number you need. Remember, if you find something with multiple numbers on it, add them together into a single digit for the energy vibration.
- Pick the the date that has the energy you need for a specific task. If you need to have a group planning session for a project have it on a 3 day (3oth or 12th) . If you want to have a romantic date, for the best results have it on a 2 day (11th or 29th).
- Change your address or phone number. Most cellphone companies let you pick a phone number. If you are able, move into a building or apartment whose number fits your needs. For example, if you are starting a business get a 1 address if you and your mate are moving together get a 2 or 6 address. If you can’t pick your address then change it by placing a number on your porch or the inside of your door. For example, if your apartment number is 5, place a 1 on inside 1+5 is 6. You can also place numbers in specific rooms to boost the energy there.
Number Energy Vibrations
1- this energy is independent, hardworking, and self focused. The 1 energy is good to have when you just came out of a relationship or situation where you spent lots of energy thinking about or taking care of others but now want to focus on your needs. The 1 energy is self starting and takes care of business. This makes it excellent to have around a business venture or where you need to be more dominant.
2- this energy is harmonious, nurturing, and kind. The 2 vibration is about building partnerships, helping others, and creating harmony. Love, collaboration, affection, and music resonate with 2 energy.
3 – this energy is expressive, fun, and creative. This is a naturally inviting energy; it’s open, sharing, and has a light mood. This is a good energy if you are hosting a group, have to speak in front of an audience or are doing anything related to communicating, creating, and making sure people enjoy themselves. Use the 3 energy to draw friendships to you or to get your creative juices flowing.
4- this energy is gives stability, grounding, and teaches. The 4 energy is grounded in truth and likes to teach those truths to others to make their lives better. 4 energy can be serious, analytical, and strong. This energy is good for projects, work, or dealing with serious family matters. Any situation where you are coming from a good and loving place but need to be taken seriously.
5 – this energy is free and adventurous. The 5 vibration encourages living life through experiences and helping out whenever possible. This is the energy to use when you want to do something completely out of your norm, build courage, take risks or travel. 5 is great when you need to problem solve or need to be flexible in your thoughts.
6 – this energy is loving and nurturing. This is great energy to have when healing and nurturing others. The 6 vibration belongs in hospitals/healing centers, schools, and homes (especially if the family needs some repairing).
7 – this energy is analytical, introspective, and spiritual. 7 is considered to be divine and lucky and is frequently found in religious and spiritual teachings. This energy is helpful when you need time alone to do some deep thinking or need spiritual guidance.
8 – this is the money number. The 8 vibration is one of executive decisions and brings financial increase and freedom. Use it to draw money to you.
9 – is the number of completion and has humanitarian and leadership energies. In times of endings you are also preparing for what is next, taking inventory, removing stuff you no longer need, building resources ect. This lends to energy that is concerned for the greater good but understand the necessity of making hard choices. Use this energy when you need clarity and direction related to an ending, to ensure that you are being a successful leader, or if you need a boost of energy to help assist others.
Would you try boosting your energy using numerology?